Friday, August 16, 2013

New Cover for Drawn To You!

Happy Friday!

I wanted to let you know that Drawn To You, the first book in the Paloma's Edge series has a new cover as of 8/17/13 on Amazon, and soon at other retailers where it is published. I think this cover captures Bethany and Chase perfectly just like the original did. However, the new cover is sweeter than the original cover. I tried very hard to find cover models whom have a strong resemblance to the other models for the stock photo of the original cover and I absolutely love it. Hope you like it. Have a safe and enjoyable weekend. Also, I'll be posting excerpts and other updates about the sequel and cover real for the second book, which will be published in September. It's Hunter's story! Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment